AA-Chan’s ‘Heartbreaker’ Giveaway
one of my awesome twitter followers has put up this great giveaway for those who are unable to get their hands on their own copy of GD’s sexy album.
I am holding a competition with a free copy of the album for four lucky winners. There will be four categories for entry – IMAGE, WRITTEN, VIDEO and RUNNING MAN.
4 Copies of ‘Heartbreaker’ to be Won and 1 Copy of 2NE1’s Album to the Best Runner Up!
Check the details under the cut! —————–>
- The competition closes at 00:01AM on October 1st Korean Standard Time
- The prizes are official G-Dragon ‘Heartbreaker’ albums [No posters]
- Anyone can enter – there are no exceptions
- There will be 4 categories – image, writing, video and running man
- Each person can enter once per category
- Only one prize per person
- Entries will be judged between October 1st – October 3rd
- Winners will be announced on October 4th
- Winners will be contacted and prizes sent out October 5th – October 9th
- All entries must be related to GD and Heartbreaker in some way
There will be four categories of entry for the competition and they are explained in detail below:
Category 01 – IMAGE
I’m sure you’ll have seen G-Dragon’s Heartbreaker concept through his released photos or the music video.
- Hand drawn – Entrants can draw fanart by hand in the style of Heartbreaker.
- Computer art – Entrants can use a computer to create fanart in the Heartbreaker style. Any images of G-Dragon maybe be used, but the overall theme must be that of Heartbreaker.
- Image imitation – Entrants can attempt to imitate G-Dragon’s style from Heartbreaker in a photo of themselves.
Please keep images under 2MB in size and keep the theme that of the ‘Heartbreaker’ music video.
Category 02 – WRITING
Another option for entrants is the option to write some fan lyrics for one of the songs on the album. The lyrics can be either part of the song, or full lyrics to the entire song. I can’t say that judging won’t be weighted towards longer lyrics, but it’s important to keep in mind that the quality of the lyrics is the most important. They have to feel like they were made for the song.
- Full / part lyrics – Entrants can write lyrics to the full song, or a selected part.
- Parody lyrics – Entrants may wish to write lyrics to parody one of the songs from the album.
Please write all lyrics in English.
Category 03 – VIDEO
I’m constantly amazed by the talents that fans have, so I want to give them the opportunity to show off some of that in a video.
- Choreography – Entrants can perform the choreography to one of the songs from the album.
- Singing – Entrants may wish to show their vocal abilities and sing to one of the songs from the album. We want to see you in the video, but a still image is acceptable if you’re uncomfortable.
- Parody – Entrants can parody the Heartbreaker music video.
There isn’t really a limit on videos, but make them user and YouTube friendly. HD is nice.
Category 04 – RUNNING MAN
I hope everyone else finds G-Dragon’s ‘Running Man‘ impression during the chorus as funny as I do. This category is a bit of a wild card in that I’m giving you free reign to produce something awesome. Suggestions below.
- GIFs – Entrants can make GIFs from the Heartbreaker music video
- You doing the ‘running man’ – Entrants may wish to video themselves doing as GD does in the music video.
- An image capture – Entrants could take the best image capture of GD in the pose and then edit it up.
. GIFs should be under 300px and 1MB.
Have fun with this one.
How Do I Enter?
Easy. Please send an e-mail to me in the style marked out below:
Please include the file, or a link to it below:
I will send a reply to every applicant as soon as I can and will try and update the post with the number of overall applicants each week. Have fun and spread the word!
If you have any questions, leave a comment below.
How Will the Entries be Judged?
There will be a group of 15-20 judges whom will each choose their first and second favorites for each category. The entries with the most votes for each category will win the First Prize of a Heartbreaker CD.
The Runners Up will then be put together in a poll which the public will vote in. Whomever receives the most votes from this poll, will win a copy of 2NE1’s First Mini Album.